Have you ever faced issues connecting your WooCommerce store with the Facebook shop or the catalog? Or would you like to learn how to set up Facebook Pixel Events properly? If so this video guide is for you!
How to connect Woocommerce with Facebook?
There are a few methods to connect the woocommerce & Facebook. The most common one is using the official plugin provided by Woocommerce itself. There are a few third-party plugins also available to achieve the same.
Still, people find it difficult to sync their woocommerce stores with their Facebook shops using plugins. There could be various factors behind this issue where these plugins not working as expected such as the sites are hosted on incompatible shared hostings, obsolete PHP versions, the high volume of products, etc.
What are common issues?
This guide will be an alternative solution if you are getting below errors on your current Woocommerce – Facebook integration;
- Missing required information developer. There are missing information required to set up the connection correctly. Please reach out to the developer for more information.
- Error on managing Facebook Business Extension
- Oops, something went wrong. This may be because of a technical error that we’re working to get fixed/ Try reloading the page.
- The Pixel is not paired with a catalog. Please associate the pixel with a catalog using the Catalog Manager at https://www.facebook.com/products/
- Something went wrong when connecting to Facebook! Please try again.